pátek, prosince 24, 2004

04-12-24 Noel at Montpellier

What is nice about studying abroad is to travel. So I bought a Euro-Rail pass for 3 countries, France, Germany and Benelux (Belgium, Netherland and Luxemburg). For Christmas I went to see some friends of mine from Montréal. What a nice time it was, especially to see them again. I passed Christmas with them. It was weird a little bit to not have all my family but I still liked it. So I went to MontPellier, in fact she lives in Clermont L’Héraux, but Montpellier is the biggest closest town. We went to some lake near by, I think it is called Salagon. We had great meal etc… To get there I spent 20hours in the train. It was of course overnight train, so it wasn’t that bad but something that I found really funny happened during the trip. One of the passengers was definitively a soldier. When I saw him, he was sitting right next to a girl and at that moment I tough about those American movies where the soldiers always get the girl…. Well he did, it was funny to see that it is reality :) . After Christmas I went back to Prague for New Years Eve.

Žádné komentáře: