čtvrtek, prosince 16, 2004

04-12-16 Tram Party

So I guess you are wondering what a tram party could be. No we don’t just go to a tram stop and make a party there… We rent tree or more trams and do a party inside them, and best of all, we even had drivers to move us all around town, crossing Vaslavske Namesty and going all around Prague. This was the best and biggest party I saw here in Prague. Despite the fact that I didn’t had diner before because I had an exam and I was almost late for the departure. But I made it…. Just look at the picture you’ll see how debauchery it was. Ho ya I forgot to tell, it was free beer too. This party is also the fair well party for those that are leaving, to tell them that they will miss us and to exchange contacts. A great party and hard party….

Žádné komentáře: