pátek, prosince 31, 2004

04-12-31 Silvester Prague



So here we are New Years Eve, or Sylvester. I think that Prague is the best place to celebrate Sylvester. You’ll see on the picture. One of my friends from Montréal came to visit me during this time and we had a lot of fun together. So for this special day we first had a diner with all of our friends, we made it in the corridor of one of our flat, the flats are too small for the number of people that we were. Then we went to see the fireworks at midnight from Letna park. And finally, there was a huge party at Masarykova, I must saw that at the time of the party I almost don’t remember a thing; we started party soon, so…. Anyway I was great. For diner we had huge keg of wine and Sebastian and Marco cook a wonderful meal. Then the fireworks were amazing. Just imagine, a whole city blowing up of fireworks from people in the streets. Everywhere that you look, you see bright colors and here a lot of bang… Most of them were coming from the Old town square. It will be one of the greatest memories that I will bring back from Prague for sure.

Žádné komentáře: