úterý, září 28, 2004

04-09-28 Champions League - AC Sparta VS Olympique Lyon



Everybody knows that Europe is about soccer. Well in Czech Republic it is also true. Even if Hockey is as popular. So after watching my really first soccer game in a pub with Konstanin and Seppi. They ask me if I would like to go to some of the World Championship game of AC Sparta. So Today was the first game Ac Sparta against Olympique Lyon. Even if soccer picture are not really interesting you’ll see some of my friends. What was funny is since the rival team if from France they translated everything from Czech to French. So I in return translated what they said in English. I almost forgot to mention the most important. It was my first soccer game in a stadium. We were beside the Sparta fan box and I have to say that there is a lot of action and supporting from the fans. It is really fun to see those guy singing shouting and drinking of course… (

Enjoy and see you soon!

Žádné komentáře: