pondělí, září 20, 2004

04-09-20 Integration day

Today is Integration Day!!. Get integrated or else… Heu I am kidding...

So it starts with a first information reunion, we make our ERASMUS (Ya even if I am from Canada, they consider us like being part of ERASMUS, hi l’Auberge Espagnole) so they talk about a lot of stuff and we met a little bit the ERASMUS people, from everywhere: Austria, Germany, Estonia, France, US, UK,…… The reunion finish, but I have to be at 13h30 in front of the rectorate to go to the immigration police, to say hi I am here look at my visa my health insurance and by the way I won’t leave before a while so…. We better be friend no? Usually they say nothing look and probably do something, which is yet unknown and you leave, but it take most of your afternoon. It is like on the moon of the ass of Prague so you guess how far it is… So I then go to the reception of Masarykova (my dormitory) and I do all the paperwork and they give me a second key for my new room! Yahoo. I then go to the police bla bla bla I said it before. So I come back move my stuff from the room 280 to my new room 516 (3 stories higher)!!!!!! The nice thing is that Seppi (Sebastian) is just the room beside me. And I leave for the integration day activities…



It is all going on the parking lot of the other dormitories of the university, it is call Strahof and it is on the hill of Petrin. So we drink (ya soft drinks :P ), the one that drink too much sing at the karaoke. But here something funny, on my way to Strahof in the bus a drunk Czech sit down beside me and start to talk to me. I kindly say to him in English (ya I don’t know really Czech yet): “Sorry but I don’t speak Czech”. But of course, he continues to talk to me and I don’t understand a word of what he says…. So I do like if I understand a little bit, I don’t want to offence him. So I let him talk and I kind of say yes… Every time the bus turn he fell on me.. So finally he asks me where I am from so I say Montreal, and him to answer me Ahh Montreal the Canadian of Montreal. Dam we are worldwide Known :). So finally I arrive and I realize that Maruska is on the bus with me. What is funny is that she was wondering if the guy that was talking to the guy was me but she was unsure since the guy seem to understand thee drunk guy… So I am good to fake a real conversation!!! By the way the guy was saying only stupid stuff, like Women are empty inside. So I arrive and the party is starting, we play some game like the flag game (se the picture) This night I meet with a really nice Polish girl her name is Beata and she speak really good French. The French way of saying stuff and she is laughing at me about my Quebecian way of saying the words…. We end up this night by going to ROXY (I like that place, like I said time to time, eventually later during the semester we have our routine of club, one almost for each day of the week) So we go there me Beata and Other ERASMUS people. Let say that me Beata do some drinking contest, Polish people have some pride to be good drinker, I kind of won the kind of contest Of course I took care of her! I am a gentleman after all.


Ciao Bella, a pusu

Mani

Žádné komentáře: