středa, února 16, 2005

05-02-16 BerlinTrip



Achtung Baby!!! After the beautiful and nice, not to mention humid Amsterdam, I went alone to visit Berlin. I arrive there during the day. I didn’t reserve any hostel, but some of my friend had told me about one, so I just went there and ask if they had room. Fortunately for me they had, the only downside is that I would have to change room everyday…. Anyway I took it. And so I was off to visit… I mostly walked around, it is a beautiful city and best of it I was there during the Berlinale. But there was no more interesting ticket. Berlin is really a big city and I tough it felt well after all those small cities that I visited in the past months. One really interesting exhibition that I saw was the Topology of Terror, which was free but outside, it was really cold when I was there. I was going in cafes every 3 to 4 hours. I also went out in some club, I most say that Berlin has a really interesting night life. I went to a club call Tresor, which is in an old bank vault, to get in you have to pass bay a parking lot and then knock on a big old steel door. Then the bouncer open and let you in. What is interesting is that on the table to pay the cover, beside some sandwiches there was something looking like ecstasy pills!!!! Then I also met really interesting encounter, some Australian and also the brother of a friend of mine. He was a student of my school and while I was in Prague he was in Paris for an exchange. We met by a really unusual way. The last day that I changed room, I enter my room and there was some people making a nap. So has I enter one of the two guys get up and start talking with me. So I figure by the accent that they speak French, has we start to speak French the other guy which had a hood over his eyes sit in his bed and say I know him. And so it was that guy which I know from school. The world is really small and so we passed the evening together and finished it which a nice drink at Café de republic a really nice bar!

Žádné komentáře: