neděle, února 13, 2005

05-02-13 Amsterdam

Me and the Kanack decided to go to Amsterdam. In fact went to London before and we joined at the hostel. I took the train from Prague to there it took me a hell lot of time, less than when I went to Montpellier but still. I am happy to have taken a Eurail pass… With the distances that I covered it would be really more expensive. So we stayed there for four days. I visited of course……… the brewery Heineken, the Van Go museum. I must say that it is quite an interesting city but I doubt that it is representative of the whole country. It is such a tourist city. Also I think they have put the concept of liberty a little bit too far. I think it is alright to window shop for clothes, put not for prostitute. You know you see a nice or ugly piece of clothe, you might think: those pants are nice or sexy or I don’t know what more, it is the same with whore, you make judgment on their physical and you basically buy the one that you like the most, like you would buy any object. I guess that what I don’t like about who libertine tough are implemented in Amsterdam is the way prostitute advertise themselves, like object instead of like human… Also people that live in Amsterdam are really fucktop, I would say disconnected, maybe too much easy going. But I most also say that it is a beautiful city! All to channels boat and bicycles… Ho my god, so many bicycles, locked on every fence!!!! You most see this city.

Žádné komentáře: