sobota, dubna 23, 2005

05-04-23 Graz

Do you remember of Sebastian, Rene, Marina and Simone that I used to talk about so much? Me and Gerd decided to pay them a visit in Graz. So we took the train and Graz here we go. It was the second time I went to Graz, I went there with my father some year ago. But still it was nice to see the town again and to have private guide. So we visited the town. But it was really nice to see my friend again. We were staying at Sebastian place, where his parents as really well decorate the house a lot of handcraft by them. One night we went out and Sebastian lent me his camera, he shouldn’t, I took like a thousand or more pictures!!!! So the next day we went outside Graz in part of Austria that produce wine, so we did some wine tasting, I mean proper wine tasting with some food. We also visited an old castle in ruin in which wine was growing, yes can grow out of the ground didn’t you know that? And not to forget bought a really nice bag!!! I really had a lot of fun seeing my friend again. I hope I’ll see them again….

Žádné komentáře: