sobota, ledna 15, 2005

05-01-15 LatinoPles

One really nice tradition that is present here, I should say in Europe in general, is balls. At the end of the semester usually in January, all of the universities are making a ball with a different them each. Our was latino, it was big, in the several conference room of the dorm prepared for tradition dancing. I am making a difference here because it is also in their custom to learn dancing like waltz, rock, etc when they are in high school. In fact they take course to prepare for the prom. I think it is something that we should do also, ya we sometime have balls but they are far from the class that they do. Everybody is really well dress and beautiful. Also we should start to learn other dance than the mix Euromerican one that we dance in club. Anyway, I must say that I love ball, we all become gentleman again and women are pleased by the good manner…

Žádné komentáře: